Already tried everything to clear your acne?
You already are our favorite kind of client.
Let’s see if I understand you:
- You’ve been promised so many times that an acne system or product was going to be your key to clear skin. You tried it and it didn’t work. Been there, done that.
- The products you’ve tried in the past made your skin so irritated and/or sensitive that you just couldn’t take it any longer. And besides, you probably were still breaking out. Dry peeling skin AND acne? No bueno… Also been there, done that.
- Eureka! You found something that actually works… but only for a little while. Then the heartbreak of acne comes right back after having had that glimmer of hope. Yup, been there too.
- You tried prescription drugs like antibiotics or even Accutane (or it’s equivalents), maybe got clear for a while and then started breaking out again. Did the antibiotics with no success, was too scared to try Accutane…
You have REALLY good reasons to be skeptical of any clear-skin promises.
I GET it. I was there too – into my thirties with acne. But when I finally got clear and learned what actually worked, I HAD to share it with the world. Since then, I’ve gotten thousands of acne sufferers like yourself clear.
Most of our clients are very skeptical when coming to us – what the heck do we know that everyone else has missed? A lot.Our approach takes into account everything about you – we custom-design a clear-skin plan for you. There is no such thing as a one-size-fits all system. Because everyone is just a bit different, we monitor you very closely to make sure you and your skin is on track to get clear and stay clear.
So be skeptical – it’s healthy and expected. But let us be the last place you ever go to finally get clear skin.
Now, do some research for yourself – read our reviews and read the tons of free information on our site.
Our Mission Statement
- To improve the quality of treatment and products for those suffering from acne.
- To educate, train and guide skin care professionals in the treatment of acne.
- To get and keep you clear.
Face Reality Acne Clinic treats acne, rosacea and hyper-pigmentation with a combination of in-office treatments and managed home care with custom-formulated specialized products. We get far better results than traditional methods of using antibiotics and dangerous drugs, such as isotretinoin (Accutane). Our modality is far less expensive and far more effective than medi-spa treatments such as laser and LED Light therapy.
Our mission is to help as many people as possible, who are afflicted with acne, but maintain the quality of service and high rate of success that we presently have. We will continue to research new products and modalities to remain at the top of our field. Our vision is to have the medical community recognize and adapt this safe, effective and inexpensive way to treat acne, thereby, improving the lives of millions of people.
Laura Cooksey’s Story
Laura is a nationally-recognized acne expert who has been invited to speak at several well-known esthetic congresses and conferences. Having suffered from acne from the time she was a teenager, she felt as if she had “tried everything” short of Accutane™ to get some relief from her constant acne. In her mid-thirties, she finally found an esthetician who got her skin clear. She immediately felt compelled to help others as she had been helped. After all, she knew first-hand how adversely it had affected her life; and she wanted to spare others the agony of dealing with acne.
She became a California state-licensed esthetician in 1990 and set out to learn everything about acne that she could. After having been a sole practitioner for many years, her dream of opening an acne-only clinic came true in 2005. As a result of her astounding results with acne, other estheticians started demanding classes to learn her protocol. Out of this was born her comprehensive Acne Specialist training and she has certified over 400 skin care professionals, including nurses and doctors, around the United States. She organized the first U.S. conference for acne specialists in September 2014, and continues to write articles about acne and acne treatment in several skin care industry publications. She is continually doing research and testing products to increase her understanding of the disease known as retention hyperkeratosis, aka acne.
In the News
It’s time for real answers.
Do dermatologists keep giving you prescriptions that don’t work? Tried Proactiv and still breaking out? Considered going on Accutane, but think it’s too risky? Want Clear Skin? Make an Appointment Today!