We get this question a lot from phone inquiries – “Do you have doctors on your staff?” Here’s our answer:
We do not have any physicians on staff. We are estheticians licensed by the State of California who specialize in acne. We refer to ourselves as Acne Specialists.
How are we different from doctors? Why would you go to us instead of a doctor? Read on…
- We have more time to spend with you than a busy doctor. We can listen to all of your skin care concerns.
- We examine your skin closely and determine what type of acne and what skin type you have.
- We give you the best products for your type of acne and your skin type.
- We manage and adjust your homecare regimen to make sure your skin doesn’t get too used to the products.
- We keep updated with the latest research about acne.
- We have the best and most effective acne products that do not require a prescription.
- We have compassionate and emphathetic clinicians who also have had acne, so we know what you are going through.
- We give you honest and straightforward answers to all of your skin care questions; and if we do not know the answer, we will do research.
- We keep in close contact with you throughout your process of getting clear; making sure that your home care is working properly and your skin is responding.
- We are hands-on with you in working with your skin, your skin type, your acne type and always do extractions in your treatments.
And hey, acne is all that we do, so we’d better be good at it…..
For more info about how we work, go to http://www.facerealityacneclinic.com/
©2012 Face Reality Acne Clinic