Once you have read our policies, click the button below to schedule your appointment.
- NEW CLIENTS: Please book a consultation if you have never been seen at our clinic before. You can book just a consultation OR a consultation with treatment. Make sure you select the correct body part you would like us to assess and treat.
- We require at least 24 hour notice on all cancellations or rescheduled appointments. Last minute cancellations (same day) are treated as a “No Show”.
- If you miss your appointment, or cancel/reschedule without 24 hour notice you will be subject to a $50 charge on your credit card.
- For example: If it is now 5:00 PM Tuesday and your appointment is the next day, Wednesday at 3:00 PM but you call us to cancel it, you will be charged a missed appointment fee of $50 since it is 24 hours within your scheduled appointment time.
- If you are running late we ask that you call us and let us know as soon as possible. Clients who arrive late (25 minutes or more) to their appointment will be subject to paying the missed appointment fee of $50 and possibly having the appointment rescheduled.
- Haven’t been seen in a while? Time for a consultation. We ask all clients who haven’t been seen in over a year to book a consultation so we can re-assess your skin and determine if you need a new regimen. We want to ensure you are getting the best results by providing you with the products you need for your skin and acne type. Not sure how long it’s been? Give us a call so we can assist you! (510) 756-6277.
- If you already have an appointment set and opt to create a new appointment online, you still must contact us to cancel your already booked appointment. Creating a new appointment online DOES NOT cancel previous appointments. So please call us to cancel appointments you no longer want and to confirm your new appointments.
- To maintain a safe environment for everyone, please do not bring children under age 12 to your appointments. Neither our staff, nor you can be responsible for your child while you receive services. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- If you are sick and have an appointment that is scheduled, please call to cancel your appointment. Once you are feeling better, you can reschedule your appointment online or you can give us a call at 510-756-6277. We will not treat clients who are sick and will reschedule you if you arrive to your appointment ill.